Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

26 year old woman with 53 year old man. Yay or Nay and why ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nothing wrong at all, they're both adults. Anyone who has a problem with that needs to remove their head from their a.r.s.e.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Older guys have more to offer younger women.  Beware of bitter old women who refuse to acknowledge this.  

• 3 weeks ago

N A Y nay nay nay nay NAY

• 3 weeks ago

No. I'm 51 and I work with young adults. Two totally different places in life, and in the case of a long term thing, the woman will be left still young and alone, most likely, or caring for some old man while she's still young and should be enjoying her youth. 

In the case of celebs with huge age gaps, that's not really the same. There will be paid staff to care for the guy when he's 80 and in diapers, not the 40 year old wife stuck doing it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Would it be acceptable if it were the other way round, ie 53 year old woman with a 26 year old young adult male?  It's a huge age difference and although this type of age gap can work, think Catherine Zeta Jones, who married a much older Michael Douglas and some other celebrities.  It's more likely a relationship with this big an age gap, won't last that long, unless the older person is 'young for their age' and the younger person is 'old' for their age.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's okay just as long he is circumcised.

• 4 weeks ago

Nay you heathen

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm pretty sure most 53 year old men would love a 26 year old girlfriend, but I think it's too big an age gap in most cases. I would have never gone for a 53 year old man at 26. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No particular opinion based just on their ages. I'd have to know more about each of them to know if they were a good match. 

• 4 weeks ago

My answer would be case-dependent, and I'd need to know both of them well.  I can't even give a yea or nay or two 26-year-olds.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.