Is it healthy for someone to be embarrassed by his/her race and gender?

If someone says “I also want to say something about how shameful it is to be a black man, often. We’re embarrassing. I don’t know what else to say besides I’m sorry and I’m trying. I will try to respond here”. Does that seem like a healthy mental state? What if you replace it with any other race/gender combo? 

Is it acceptable mental health for someone to say that if they are white woman? That's what a democratic congresswoman said (Mandie Landry).

What if you said to someone else you should be ashamed for your race/gender because people of your race/gender did/said x,y,z? 

Nobody should be ashamed of their own race. We are all humans in the end. I'm Arab and I've never been afraid to say I'm Arab. I've never said I was white when people told me that I look more white than Arab. Theres nothing to be ashamed of. You should love yourself and your skin tone. It doesn't matter what you are. People from my race make arabs look bad but they dont represent everyone.