Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Be honest? If vampires were real would you marry one?

Maybe. If he were handsome and nice and he asked me.

Why...so he could pop me off and drink my blood? I guess if I found sadomasochist-masochism to give me a buzz (which I don’t), I might....

Probably not.. Drinking blood gross me out!

Oh hell no.  It's hard enough being married to a human after a few years, so a vampire would be totally out of the question.

Think of it:  You get older every year, and with age comes grey hairs, wrinkles, stretch marks, depleted muscle structure, and the worst of the very worst... old balls.  Yes I know, it's not pretty getting old.  

Now picture being married for decades, but your spouse never ages a single day.  Not only that, your in-laws don't age either.  You're aging at the regular pace, and pretty soon your mother in-law looks younger than you do.  When you go out together in public, people look at you and think "how much is he paying her" because you're 50 and your wife looks 19 even though she's 370 years old.  Just try explaining that to the guys you work with!

And don't even get me started on who ends up doing all the yard work, because you know that thing vampires have about exploding in sunlight.

if i was in love with her sure.

Yup. That would be pretty sick. You could be immortial lovers.

No I don't want to be a mosquito in order to live forever

Hell yeah I would

Yes. I would also ask to to turn me into a vampire

Vampires are a fairy tale myth of satan. So yeah if you wanted to marry one of the devils fairy tale creatures I guess