Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Anastasia or Scarlett?

Anastasia or Scarlett to go with the middle name Kate and the last name Law 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Definitely 'Anastasia'.  It is Russian in origin. 

'Scarlett' NO!!! What woman wants to grow up and be referred to as a 'Scarlet woman'. 

• 4 weeks ago

Anastasia, it's a beautiful, regal name and also Anastasia Law flows better than Scarlett Law (too many L sounds). 

• 4 weeks ago

Scarlett for sure.... love it!!!!  I am thinking that KATE would be short for Katherine, which is one of my absolute favorite names....  

• 4 weeks ago

I prefer Anastasia.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I kind of hate both names but if I had to pick, Anastasia.

• John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Interesting juxtaposition. Scarlet is a kind of red, and red is the colour of communism. Anastasia was a daughter of the last Tsar of Russia before the communists took over. The whole imperial family was murdered by communists, including Anastasia, despite the rumours of her survival. It was a very 'lawless' time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Anastasia is a nice name, but it sounds a bit long and drawn out when put with the other two names. Scarlett just isn't to my liking.

I know you didn't ask for suggestions, but here are a few anyway, you may find one you like, or maybe none at all....

Madelyn/Madeline Kate Law

Natalie Kate Law

Vivian Kate Law

Josephine Kate Law

Olivia Kate Law

Emma Kate Law

Juliet Kate Law

Danielle Kate Law

Alina Kate Law

Aria Kate Law

Audrey Kate Law

Eliza Kate Law

Verity Kate Law

Lydia Kate Law

Amelia Kate Law

Vera Kate Law

Clara Kate Law

Leona Kate Law

Felicity Kate Law

Sierra Kate Law

Linda Kate Law

Carmen Kate Law

Michelle Kate Law

• 1 month ago

Anastasia Kate Law; Scarlett is cute, but it's a little harsh sounding with Kate as they both end with that 't'-sound. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.