what's this mean?

i get mistaken for native american and latina even though i'm white, why

i have high cheekbones and slanted eyes too 

That's not even a real ''answer'' and I don't need to deal with your confusing rant, anonymous. 

thanks james.

Also, Native American is a race and that man was racist. Go take a real & actual history lesson because you don't sound very educated tbh.

What on earth are you even talking about? I am simply asking why I get mistaken for different races (Native American & also Latin descent.) and that's all. What the hell does Christopher Columbus have to do with my question anyways? I never even mentioned him & I don't even know what you're even talking about. Leave me the hell alone with your annoying bullcrap, it's pretty obvious you have a bunch of screws loose. 

Also I never said I was of Latin descent either, you clearly need to step away from the computer because you don't even know what you're talking about and you're just talking in circles like a crazy person.

It means you stay out in the sun too long and you are darker. Either that or you might have high cheekbones I have noticed some people from Alaska have high cheekbones and they look almost native american

Because your not a blood line Latin.

Latina is still located in Europe. Roman Latins look nothing like American natives. We have pictures, statues and text descriptions. We know what Romans looked like.

What I find most absurd about this question is … If Latins and Natives looked the same, how on earth was Columbus a racist?

e pluribus unum, deo vindice

Update - What's confusing about my answer? If you were a real Latin no one would confuse for a native. We know this is true because Columbus was deemed a racist. How can you be racist to someone who looks the same as you? How could he tell who was who?

Face it, Latins are white Europeans. You’re just a bigot trying to prove a point.