doruk asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 weeks ago

Do you agree that the Blues Brothers is extremely underrated?

The Blues Brothers is amazing, it's funny, it's entertaining, it's full of great cameos but best of all it has the best soundtrack ever!!!! I can't help but feel that no enough people know about this film even though its amazing!! What do you think?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Maybe people aren't aware of it now, but I remember when the first one was released. It was huge. A well-known music critic who expected the music to be crap raved about the soundtrack. After that, the music was played a lot on the radio and jukeboxes. 

• Greg
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No, it's rated just about right.

• 4 weeks ago

I think you're just wrong. It's not underrated. It's very highly rated. It has freakin' CULT status. Lots and lots and lots of people have known about this film for decades. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I do mot agree with that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It is one of my favorite movies, the music, Lots of Chicago location, wonderful cast and solid choreography.  

BB 2000 was also very good, updated the music to include some contemporary artists, and the addition of John Goodman and Joe Morton made it equal to the original IMO.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.