Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 3 weeks ago

When did Princess Diana look her best?

She obviously was very photogenic, but imo she looked her best during the early and mid 80s. Was watching a documentary about her on Netlifx and she looked like a super model around the time Harry was born!

When do you think she looked her best? at time in her life? 

Update:

at what time in her life? 

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

On the book cover of "Diana in her own Words" the black and white photo, and the one where Diana wore the "Revenge dress".

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

She’s always given Ken a stiffy. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

when she was deflowered...........

• 3 weeks ago

In the back seat of a Mercedes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Before the perms started around '82 and then again after the perms stopped in '96. The Testino shoot 10 weeks before she died was a great look to go out on. I mean, if heaven and hell are real and we're stuck there for all eternity wearing what we died in. Makeup, hair, etc... Marilyn is another member of the 36 club. Capris and a blouse. She was put in her bed naked to keep the police away from the guest house.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I thought that she looked her best most of the time, with the exception of the long, puffy, eighties hair. Diana looked her best with shorter hair. Her pixie hair cut was flattering--not too short, and she did not appear boyish--a claim that some people who think women should only wear their hair long weakly make.

• 3 weeks ago

After she divorced the Royal dork

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

probably before she started dying her hair

• 3 weeks ago

I didn't really think Diana was attractive but she wasn't ugly neither. I don't understand how Charles preferred that ugly old dog over Diana.

• She looked best during her interview

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Mid 1980s, slightly later than the picture you show. 

There was a lot of speculation that she had a nose job.

The whole 'big hair' Dynasty thing now looks so dated.

By early 90s she looked too boyish, but that appeals to some.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.