The wrong citation?

Got pulled over and the cop said “ I caught you going at a 105 in a 70” I said “sir I wasn’t going ne....” and he walked away mid sentence. He came back 5 minutes later gave me a citation and said some bull crap to me and walked away. I had no attitude towards him. First he gave me the WRONG citation I’m a black guy 200lb driving a mustang... he gave me a white man 250lb driving a SUV and the license number was wrong to. Second he didn’t make me sign anything.. I’ve gotten a ticket twice before this and always signed. But anyways i called the court house they said “ we don’t see anything it sometimes takes 5 hours to show up” so they transferred me to the police department to make sure. The girl was so rude she told me “ if it ain’t you name on the ticket then it ain’t yours “ then proceeded to give me the cops number but he was rude as heck and I don’t even want to speak to him. What should I do?

Wait a few days; see if it shows up.  Also, if you want, maybe go to court and argue that since the ticket says it was given to a person of a different race than yours, there's no evidence that you were the person driving.

Don't skip your court date.