Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Dwayne Johnson backs Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in first ever presidential endorsement: 'Best choice to lead our country'?

YEA GO ROCK .......OUT WITH TRUMP !!!!!!!!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You're as dumb as a rock. Congrats.

The problem is a guy like that is so out of touch with reality. He lives in several mansions, stays at the richest resorts around the world layins out by the pool carefree, and only does movies to remain relevant and stay rich. 

You can't expect him to know much besides what he's brainwashed to know. Another dumb washed up wrestler is all he is that struck it rich be cause hes samoan and diverse. 

He voted probably because Kamala sounds tribal amd shes dark skinned.

She's not even black or samoan.

James Woods, now there is a smart guy. 

• Frank
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I couldn’t care less who he supports.  I support Trump.,

• 4 weeks ago

so biden will prob win....then get hit by a chair off george w bush and get screwed out the presidency then

• 4 weeks ago

Sure, because an ex-fake-wrestler who pretends for a living has his finger on the pulse of what's good for this country, right? Sorry, I choose not to listen to the idiot noise coming out of you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm waiting for just one reason why I should give a f*ck what he thinks......celebrities act....that's it

• Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

We can always count on you idiots to report on the pointless news found on Yahoo's front page. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.