Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

How many idiots drank the Trump koolaid before voting for a racist Republican will the sun melt a republican like the virus?

Show us on this doll where trump made the sky fall on you.

T.t.triggered Lib Syndrome 

- I never cared about your "gender" until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of our children.

- I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.

- I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.

- I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.

- I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder.

- I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.

- I never cared to if I owned a gun until you told me I wouldn’t be allowed to. (or take the ones I own legally)

Now I care!My patience and tolerance are gone.I’m not alone in feeling this way there are millions of us who do......and we have had enough! Vote

straight Republican TRUMP 2020!!