Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 3 weeks ago

Is 43 inches a big tv?

• Olive

No more like a medium size television

No, not by today's standard. Its been awhile since 19" was popular, lol

• F

I can remember when 24 in was considered a big telly., but I would say 43 in is below average these days.

It's more a matter of quality also where you have it and what you use it for.

I used to have a 50" of inferior quality to my current one, which is smaller.

• I have a 32 in my bedroom and a 75" in my front room so no its not big.

Its great for the bedroom.

• garry

dew one well its smallish , old ty the large size was 26 inch , with digital 40 inch is small for watching , 26 inch digital is only good for a bedroom or for the kids .it depends on which room its in .

Not by today's standards, no.

You can get a 65" LG 4K at Walmart for about $500, a 75" for about $750, and an 82" for about $1600.  Samsung has an 85" for $2500 and LG's got an 86" for $2800.

A 43" TV is fine for some purposes - but it's definitely not 'big'.

Not really, most people today have 50'. Either way you should actually be checking out the dimensions of your room to pick out your next TV. 

• P

The average TV size in the USA is 49 inches so technically it is not considered a very big TV compared to what people normally have.  However it is certainly physically big enough to feel like a large TV for a small room, but in a larger room will feel small for most people.   

I get that for many people who are used to small TV's the trend seems absurd, however you have to consider the quality of the image has gotten so much better in recent years you actually need a larger TV to be able to see all the detail in the image.  

It's about as big as anyone should have. 

That's about average. By no means exceptional. Want big? Go get an 85"