Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 4 weeks ago

I feel alcohol as soon as it hits my stomach?

I’ve been drinking since I was sixteen, now 20, at first very heavily but now I drink maybe once every six months. I’ve always noticed from the beginning that I feel the alcohol, usually liquor, as soon as it physically lands in my stomach. Not just the pain and irritation it causes, I feel physically/mentally drunk. Google says it takes 30 minutes to feel the full effects of alcohol, I feel it in about five. I know for a fact it’s not placebo, I have issues walking, talking and my heart rate slows significantly. Is there something wrong with me? Would this be considered lucky or is there an underlying issue? Does anyone else experience this?

its should takes 30 min or so because its going trough digestive procedure. if it takes less, its may show problems with your stomach. Anyway, you should at least consult with your personal doctor just to be sure. 

Karma .. you shouldn't be drinking in the first place to begin with.

Refine it with a water filter..8 gets me grey goose just by refining vodka that goes for 20$ per 1.75 liters