If you are adult and you order a Kid's Meal at a fast food place or a restaurant can you get in trouble for that?

Update:

They catch the adult eating off the Kid's Menu!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

No, you can't get in trouble if you are an adult and you order a kid's meal at a fast food place or a restaurant.

• 1 month ago

I used to go to a restaurant (call it a hole in the wall) and they let me order off the kids' menu every day I went there.  Admittedly, I went there 4 days a week and I knew the manager and I had a favorite waitress.

• 2 months ago

Lol. No. You won't get in trouble. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No I usta  do it alla time. Id give toy to Katie.

My Lady Friend is sub petite, she almost always orders off Childs menu. No problem, they Take our money.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

How do kids GET all those kids' meals unless an adult orders them?  Do you ever see five year olds handing the debit card to the server to pay for a Happy Meal?  

• Kate
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think you would be in trouble but rather than order a kids serve maybe explain that you can't each much and ask for a half serve.

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

only orders a kids meal as it is all i can eat , restaurant meals I leave half of or order in a cheap meal . Not a thing about spending money , just less waste .

• 2 months ago

Toddacanda, of course not! Even if it were a McDonald's ule, it's not a law. However, if you argue with them while holding up and delaying other customers you could be arrested for breach of peace.

• 2 months ago

no just say that you are anorexic!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why bother? Happy Meals don't have toys any longer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.