Why do I itch all over after using the toilet?

Whenever I use the toilet, whether I’m peeing or pooping or both, while I’m using the toilet, my body will itch all over the place. My legs and arms itch the most, but sometimes, my back and stomach will itch a bit too.

I’ve seen a lot of people talking about anal itching where their anus itches. My anus doesn’t itch when I poop, but my legs and arms will itch very irritably.

Keep in mind that I’ve had this happen in multiple different bathrooms before, so this isn’t just a case where it happened in one certain bathroom.

I don’t know if this is just my skin being too dry or some allergic thing or something completely different. Why do I itch all over after using the toilet?

Maybe there are fruit flies around the toilet. Even when you clean thoroughly you can still accumulate small bugs. Its just the way it is. And they will go there. Small insects that break in your skin and it hurts like hell. They are everywhere. Bugs from other countries come and its murder trying to kill them.