Sheffield United will be relegated, will you agree?

Steve wilder should have brought players this summer but they think they can finish higher like last season.....

It's possibly but I think that manager might just keep them up!

grit and heart alone is not enough to stay in the premier league.

I think they will find this season tough but lets wait and see what happens. Its quite early to be deciding who might get relegated. 

some teams have nightmare starts to their league campaigns and by christmas look destined for the drop but then turn it around the next half of the season.

I think Manure will go down this season for having the worst fans in the country.  For that alone they should be relegated, as well as for being jelous of Liverpool winning the Champions League and Premier League last two seasons ^_^

• August

Much to early to say.Last year i thought Villa were certs and look what happened to them 

You know what I will agree with you and they can take Burnley with them.

I hope WBA stay up so that leaves Fulham my 3 for the drop.

And another thing Christmas is Cancelled.

Burnley down(please) the Rovers up.

Better than any Chrimbo Pressie.(I'm getting ahead of myself here its only 3 games ffs calm down)

They will be close to the drop but WBA,Fulham and West Ham are more likely. 

Hard to say really we've seen so many great escapes over the years, I remember a season or two ago Palace didn't even score for about their first eight games and still sruvived comortably.

• touch and go,   i'm more inclined to think Burnley are destined for the drop, but that's prob wrong as well....Chris Wilder btw

Yeah I actually predicted that at the start of the season, second season syndrome and all. They and Fulham are surely certainties to get relegated. 

• Yeah, it's a mistake

It's Chris Wilder and they won't finish as high as last season