Great name ideas for a daughter?

Me and Lydia are having daughters and are thinking of names. SO far we came up with Beluga, Porpoisa, Orcana Minkeina, and Dolphina.

I like Flutterina and Mermista.ย 

• John P

I do hope that is a troll.

Poor girl!!! Is she going to grow up as a whale.ย 

Ooh, girly fish names. Okay, Remora, Tetra, Amberjack, Vimba, Tilapia, Minnowva, The Lumpsucker, Danni-O, Dory (the Explory), Goby-Joan, Betty Blowhole, Fina, Gillian (hard G), Cap'n Birdseye.ย 

Source(s): A lifetime on the waves
  • F

@Amaretta

Tinatuna - simply the best!

Lydia and I. Melusina, Juno Lucina, Lusinia, Calypso and Esclarmonde.ย 

I'd suggest Tinatuna. And for a boy, you could name him Tedtuna after the famous media mogul.

Lydia and I. Did you not attend school?

• Moya

Madison

Mila Violetย 

Aaliyahย 

ย Madelineย 

Mikaylaย 

• Only name her that if you want bullies to start calling her a whale at school. I recommend just a normal name maybe Destiny or Lucy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and if you decide to name her any of the ones I gave you remember to always remind her who named her!