Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Did you know that 19% of the attendees at Trumps rally last night were Democrats voting for Trump?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, I seen that number on FOX News.

• Traci
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Well, they are smart if they do.  Sometimes you just have to make that choice!

• 4 weeks ago

no they werent stop lying

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, Pennsylvania has some intelligent Dems.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • paul c
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Did they check everyone's voter ID card before the rally ? Just to make sure they knew how many Democrats attended ? Or is this a number someone picked out of the air ? It doesn't really matter Trump would lie to increase it. Did you notice any paid black actors, pretending to be real Trump supporters ? How about out of state tags on buses parked outside ?  I heard Trump groupies' used to travel from one rally to the next in buses. Did you see anyone doing laundry in bathroom sinks or hanging laundry on the buses to dry ?  

The virus spreads well in crowds packed into an air plane hanger. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

According to the article in your update that was the estimate of a campaign official for Trump’s 2020 campaign speaking back in November 2019.

• 1 month ago

I am surprised the percentage was not higher.  

• a2yar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Prove it.............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, because liberal riots are telling actually intelligent democrats that voting for a man who is literally saying nothing about what happening instead a guy trying to stop it may not be a great idea

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What proof do you have? Update: it’s the Trump campaign. Of course they’re going to say that to fit their propaganda. Trump is way too far right to appeal to moderates. Especially during a pandemic.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.