Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Are unicorns real?

• 7 days ago

They are real enough to be heard but not seen.

The thought of a unicorn is a real thought.

To answer your post. How real is the horn they shoved up your ****?

The “unicorn” spoken of in the Bible was not a 1-horned horse and is extinct on Earth....however, concerning the 1-horned horse, I have a feeling they could exist in Heaven, perhaps as a reward for someone....I can picture them with mother-of-pearl or white opal horns....I believe God showed me I can believe for a winged horse as a pet in Heaven one day, so I feel very strongly that God can create unicorns for little girls and other people in Heaven, too....wink, wink.....

• KennyB

Nope.  Pure fiction.

• j153e

They are a symbol of God's will, which is always good.

https://encyclopedia.summitlighthouse.org/index.ph...

• Liz

“Certain poetical passages of the Old Testament refer to a strong and splendid horned animal called reʼemʹ. This word is translated ‘unicorn’ or ‘rhinoceros’ in many versions, but many modern translations prefer ‘wild ox’ (aurochs), which is the correct meaning of the Hebrew reʼemʹ.”

The aurochs (wild ox, or bull) seems to have become extinct by the 17th century, but scientists have deduced that it was quite different from the unicorn of legend. The ancient aurochs had a body height of about six feet [1.8 m], and a length of some ten feet [3 m]. It might weigh 2,000 pounds [900 kg], and each of its two horns could be over 30 inches [75 cm] long.

So the Bible does not support the idea of unicorns as renowned in legend. It does draw an accurate, though limited, picture of the massive and fear-inspiring aurochs, or wild bull, that existed in Biblical times and down into the not-too-distant past.

A four legged animal with a single horn protruding from it's forehead? Yes, they exist.

Well, I've never not seen a unicorn or a space alien.

Yes, they are known as Antifa today, they are very colorful and can be spotted in Portland