Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Are unicorns real?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 days ago

They are real enough to be heard but not seen.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The thought of a unicorn is a real thought.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

To answer your post. How real is the horn they shoved up your ****?

• 2 weeks ago

The “unicorn” spoken of in the Bible was not a 1-horned horse and is extinct on Earth....however, concerning the 1-horned horse, I have a feeling they could exist in Heaven, perhaps as a reward for someone....I can picture them with mother-of-pearl or white opal horns....I believe God showed me I can believe for a winged horse as a pet in Heaven one day, so I feel very strongly that God can create unicorns for little girls and other people in Heaven, too....wink, wink.....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • KennyB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Nope.  Pure fiction.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They are a symbol of God's will, which is always good.

https://encyclopedia.summitlighthouse.org/index.ph...

• Liz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

“Certain poetical passages of the Old Testament refer to a strong and splendid horned animal called reʼemʹ. This word is translated ‘unicorn’ or ‘rhinoceros’ in many versions, but many modern translations prefer ‘wild ox’ (aurochs), which is the correct meaning of the Hebrew reʼemʹ.”

The aurochs (wild ox, or bull) seems to have become extinct by the 17th century, but scientists have deduced that it was quite different from the unicorn of legend. The ancient aurochs had a body height of about six feet [1.8 m], and a length of some ten feet [3 m]. It might weigh 2,000 pounds [900 kg], and each of its two horns could be over 30 inches [75 cm] long.

So the Bible does not support the idea of unicorns as renowned in legend. It does draw an accurate, though limited, picture of the massive and fear-inspiring aurochs, or wild bull, that existed in Biblical times and down into the not-too-distant past.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A four legged animal with a single horn protruding from it's forehead? Yes, they exist.

• 1 month ago

Well, I've never not seen a unicorn or a space alien.

• 1 month ago

Yes, they are known as Antifa today, they are very colorful and can be spotted in Portland 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.