Has anyone seen a factory brougt back from overseas by Trump? Where is it?

I remember when Sunbeam fired all it's US workers and started new factores in low-wage countries.  Has Sunbeam come back? 

• Jake

They're all in the same industrial complex with the 6 new steel mills Trump built, fired by beautiful clean coal. And they're supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - believe me.

EDIT: @BekindtoAnimals22--did you actually READ the article you cited?  It's date Jan 23, 2017, just two days AFTER Obama left office.  Thanks for giving Obama credit for bringing jobs back to the U.S.  Now, where's Trump's list? 

It's in the same place his ACA health care replacement plan and his infrastructure plan are.  It doesn't exist. 

China is getting  out of coal-fired electric generators and into renewable energy in a major way. The US? I think they mostly pretend nothing is happening, like Trump telling Prince Charles that there was no air pollution in the US.

• Ray S

No ... And, I'll bet none of his or his family's businesses have come back from overseas either. 

Trump has started a few factories in China i think rather instead. I know his Jewish son in law and daughter have