If a chemist fell into a vat of acid, would he be absorbed in his work?
@ Weasel - That's nothing to get steamed up about.
@ CT - But he might get a reaction
@ BK - Someone always has to bring up cowboy beans!!
@ Polly - He might get a touch of the vapours
@ LB - They just don't have the stomach for it.
@ Pronk - i wish I had seen your answer before I asked my lab question!!!
- PronkLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
Yes,& if they can’t helium;
They may have to barium,
& then his lab production would sulfur.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
He would be greatly mist.
- ChaiTeaLv 61 month ago
If he was doing basic research, the result might be neutral.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Yes,he will be running on fumes.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- pollyLv 71 month ago
He'll be greatly mist
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
They are PRONE to ACID indigestion......😂😂😂😂