When you are old and have your own kids will you tell them how the music of their generation sounds like diarrhea?

While reminiscing about great artists of your time like Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus?

I AM old. Even if I had kids, IF they listened to modern rot, yes,.

I hope to heaven they  see my good example and listen to Beatles,  The Association, The Police, Duran Duran, Hank Williams, Celtic Women,  Rachmaninoff,  Glen Miller.  I know any kids I  have wont be stupid and just listen to crap because Others do and not make up Own minds.

I am old and never had kids. If I did I would tell them the music of Justin and Miley is diarrhea. I can't see things improving from this point either.....

Who are they?  The Shadows, Beatles, Elvis, Sir Cliff Richard.....et all.

Peace.

I am old.......and even my son wouldn't listen to Bieber. 

However I happen to like some of Miley's song. 

Just because I am old,  doesn't mean I sit around playing f******g Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd all day. 

• Rick

I AM old !!!! .................................................