My ex gave me a ring but has a gf ? ?

Although he has a gf for 3 years he still contacts me especially when they are fighting he came to me broken about her. He says he is tired of her and I’m really the one for him. Although on Facebook she said that he wants to marry her because to be honest I stalked her social media page. I kind of feel horrible and ready to leave him alone but I just can’t. He seems to love her but I’m not sure. Should I move on ? 

tell him you are seeing someone and see if he drops u like a cold potato

Yes you should've moved on. He's indecisive and immature. You don't need to spend the rest of your life with a person like that!😯

• Trish

He's your ex for a reason.  I'm thinking you should have moved on more than three years ago.  No good will come of this.  Tell him never to contact you again after you send the ring 💍 back to him.

He loves her and you're his outlet for frustration. You need to block his number and back off if you were his girl you would be pissed at the other girl which you pretty much are at this point. Move on.

• John P

Ah, that sort of 'ring' - telephone call. When I read the headline question I thought you meant a diamond ring.

move on for sure New.

I strongly suggest moving on. This guy sounds like an a.ss

He’s emotionally cheating on his girlfriend and getting an ego boost on the side: if they’ll do it with you, they’ll do it to you! 

Is your ex crazy?

Call him out on it.Make him own up.Make him confess up. I suggest you move on. no matter what.Always look for warnings signs.

Hes playing BOTH of you