Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 month ago

how long could a human live in a microwave?

By not turning it on 

I lived in one for years, but finally relocated to a refrigerator when I got bigger.

It depends on your tolerance. Start with the "+ 30 seconds" option, then work your way up. I've only made it two minutes before my jimmies started to curdle, but I've heard that you can go up to 20 minutes!

They would never be able to get into one, even if the went on a massive diet. An average microwave is roughly 12" x 10".

• garry

15 seconds if there lucky , but the it would be a bigggg microwave to fit into . try it and tell us .

With it turned on or off?

the sun is a microwave which I dont usually say since you torture small animals using the man made ones.

but its far enough away were we human beings can survive it somewhat, IF your smart and tough enough.

• John P

It would be a might big microwave if a human could get inside!

do you mean microwave oven?

If you can find one large enough, it depends on the power. Most home units are about 1000 watts. Damage to a human would start at about a minute, but the person could live (in agony) for many minutes. 

• JASON

Isn't there a film where they put someone inside one.