who is going to win, trump or biden?

anyone know?

• TeeM

Notice what Satan told Jesus:

“I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. (Luke 4:6)

So the answer to your question is:

The one Satan wishes to win.

It is Satan who wants to divide people and get them so involved in earthly matters that they forget to do God's will.

Like in Noah's day, they were so busy they couldn't see what was really happening around them.

They were so busy they didn't listen to Noah when he preached the end was coming.

(Matthew 24:37-39) 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

(2 Peter 2:4, 5) 4 Certainly God did not refrain from punishing the angels who sinned, but threw them into Tarʹta·rus, putting them in chains of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment. 5 And he did not refrain from punishing an ancient world, but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness, safe with seven others when he brought a flood upon a world of ungodly people.

.

Depends on how Trump's plans for contesting and overthrowing the election are going.  This is the first time in history that a sitting President has made elaborate plans for not accepting the results of a free election.

Nope, no one knows. Anyone can guess.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about religion or spirituality?

One commented here saying  - ''Which ever God ordains to be, is who is going to make it there.''

The Bible is clear about who rules the world , and who puts who in power.

1 John 5:19  '' -- the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one.''

Satan the Devil , the enemy of God is the god of this world and is who the extreme vast majority of people alive today unwittingly serve.

As the whole world is under the power of Satan , he is the one in control , and it is he who supports kingdoms and their ruler-ship in defiance of Gods rule.

No matter which man wins the election , it is Satan that is running the show , controlling the worlds systems to suit his own evil purpose.

Fortunately his rule will soon be ended.

John 12:31 ''Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.''

Which ever God ordains to be, is who is going to make it there.

well kim clement said trump would get a second term but he said he would nominate two supreme court judges not three

I will tell you just as soon as you can tell me what this has to do with religion.

• a2yar

The one with most votes.......maybe

Let me check my crystal ball

Trump. And its not going to be close