Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Why do men waste time trying to understand women?

They do realise that she could very well be in the wrong or being irrational? 

Answer to Q 1) To get some.

Answer to Q2) All but instantly.

Same reason Women waste their time trying to understand  Men, and before you try to say " cuck " or anything like that ... check out my other answers

• Because men want sex. Women like sex, too, but their goal isn't sex, but what they can get in exchange for it. Sometimes, it's the man's house and half of his income for twenty years.

Your fault lies with not establishing the simple fact that all women and men are individuals and therefore all so very different.

women are more emotional than men. If u understand this u should be fine.

You must be blind as f if you think I give a **** about them. I honestly can't wait to permanently get them out of my life. I will never forgive them.. Wtf are they still doing around dedicating their sad sick pathetic miserable lives to trolling me and backstabbing and sabotaging and trying to get me murdered and my life destroyed.. You selfish pos arrogant homicidal ***** ***** youuu!!! Stay the f away from me already I would never want you. Is that the blonde too? Pff.. So unreal.. Don't even worry about respecting me or anything.. I certainly don't you and I haven't been trying to change that or will I ever!!!! Or do I or will I ever like you either.. Or except your evil homicidal life destroying asses who have basically dedicated your sad pathetic miserable lives that revolve around trolling me ***** youuuu!!! You homicidal life destroying pos!!! Burn in hell bitchhh!!! 

Oh yeah.. What a good deed all of you are doing.. For practically dedicating your lives to sabotaging and destroying mine for your gains and selfish success.. Man I hope you homicidal life destroying pos payyy!!! Who only care about themselves and what they want.. Then just.. Literally do everything they possibly can to try and get me murdered and tortured and bullied and all that.. Wow.. What a good deed you are doing.. You should be sooo ******* proud of selfish homicidal asses shouldn't you be!! You selfish homicidal pos really fukcing need to stay the f away from me already and leave me alone.. You are soo ******* sick!!! And I hope you pos pay dearlyyyy!!!

• garry

every man knows women care about 2 things , money and a ring .

If its a waste of your time, you have the wrong woman.  And you could very well be wrong or be irrational right now in your thinking.

It's up to both men and woman to try to understand each other. Not necessarily on some grand scale. But if you don't understand the person you're dating or married to it's bound to fail. 

• Bill

Both sexes can't understand the other and yet both sexes are usually pretty clear with what is on their mind. lol