Do You know ThermoDynamics directly Hints Singularity of God?Energy cannot be created,destroyed.Entropy is lack of Singualirity in A System?

Update:

lack of order or predictability, gradual decline into disorder is actualy lack of Singularity in an undivided state of Energy. Religions openly declare God is One.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You apparently believe 'your' choice is of more significance than all the others for to "prove one" would be to prove all but then that would mean you either do not understand what a belief actually is or your gods are science or minimally a theory.

• Misty
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Did you know all gods are myths.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, thermodynamics does not directly or indirectly hint of God.

But you believe whatever nonsense makes you happy.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I know it does not.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bryce
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Entropy implies no god.

• 4 weeks ago

You do know that entropy can cause order from disorder too, I hope. For example, star systems start out as giant gas clouds. But as the gas starts to lose energy and fall into itself, that's where stars and planets start to form and accumulate mass.

Or, adding energy to a stable system can similarly disorder it. It's kind of our favorite way to destroy things. A wall is pretty well ordered... Until something crashes through it. Actually, a system that's gaining energy is much less predictable than one that's losing it through entropy.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Good night omar and no i still can't understand you

• Justin
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Thermodynamics don't hint at the supernatural..they are natural laws..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.