Anonymous

Am I wrong for telling my friends girlfriend he cheated ?

Their breakup was nasty. I tried to take her out but they both blocked me and he hasn’t replied to my texts or calls for two years. 

From what I hear they still hooked up for a while

• Tepee

Perhaps that will finally teach you to mind your own business.

never get involved in others relationships. I understand you think you are doing the right thing but he should be the one confessing to his gf not you. now he saw you as a troublemaker. just because you know about the cheating doesnt mean you should say anything. let him handle it and dont dig a grave for yourself.

• Dave

You should confront him first.

yes you are wrong. Why? its none of your business.

Had you done it with sincerity tp protect her feelings from something worse that would have been okay. But you did it in a predatory way hoping to get her for yourself, and that's just gross. 

I'm not sure how that cheating situation is any of your business. And ask yourself what positive thing you're going to accomplish by telling your friend's girlfriend that he cheated?  

Grow up

No, it was not wrong, it is a warning to others, she is not to be trusted. As long as you are telling the truth, there is nothing she can do.