Since polls show that a majority of Americans support BLM, why are Trump supporters so afraid of equality?

Why so scared? Why not share? That whole master race thing is so 1944, init?

Update:

Marty is most scared of all.  9/17/20: the right leaning NY POST: 55% either somewhat or strongly support BLM; The Falling Darkness (TLB) also cited 55%.  Please also google other polls with similar results, including WASH POST-ABC, and Forbes.  Yes, Forbes.  You are one dishonest bigot, Marty, and you're racist hero will lose.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

post in Politics & Government

• 4 weeks ago

Why be A,erican

• 4 weeks ago

Those POLLS are lies and FAKE NEWS as PEOPLE DO NOT SUPPORT LOOTING< RIOTING and BURNING.. 

• paul c
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because under achievers  think they can get what their parents had, if we continue to deprive minorities of the same rights they have.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Tell me, just  has looting, burning and  murdering, have to do with equality.  Want equality.. work for it.. stop whining and complaining and wanting handouts.  BLM makes me sick!

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

you've heard, I take it, about the democrats and their 'polls' ????

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Marty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I actually looked into that and I've found the opposite to be true. Even left leaning Newsweek had a story about how most Americans are against the whole BLM nonsense. Realize there are some on here that actually do research and not just accept what you write.

• Ralph
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

LOL. Show me where it shows in our legal system where there is in-equality.

• 1 month ago

Weak troll, Troll, very weak indeed. <sigh>

• 1 month ago

surely one of the other kids must have some actual dots you can connect...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.