Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

What’s the point of life?

Why do people have kids? I personally don’t care about life. Life is unnecessary. Why do people keep making more people? Why do the people making more people think that they want to be here. Life is involuntary existence.

Souls come here to learn lessons. 

• Shahid

The point in my being, as of my being alive in the world, is simply that I am. This an undeniable and irreversible fact, the fact that I am IS the proof that I has always been, I have always existed, and will always do, I am here now, and next, I might be in some other world, in some other reality. I was merely a possibility for this world, until the time of my birth. It is just like my being in today makes it possible for me to be tomorrow.

The reason, the motive, the cause, or the essence, that is the point of your being is nothing external. It is the best part of you, it is the true centre of your being. You was not caused by a master, who could oversea your formation from a distance, but by a friend if you like at the very centre of your being, who gave you the functional form that embodies your being in the world.

In my being, in my life, and in the world that I am, I am the main point to my being. It is all mine, my being, my life and the world I live in. It is all for me own, to claim, and the rest to conquer through labour or through love. 

Source(s): The Mind

The origin of life was a mistake by God due to his madness. Our lives in this world do help us to make a choice to heaven or to hell. To heaven, you will enjoy the Fascism of God whereas to hell you will live in Devil's belly. 

“There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.”

― Richard Dawkins, The God Delkusion

The purpose of life is to live for God through Jesus Christ. Life on earth is temporary; life is a maze full of trials and tribulations. How we handle this life determines our placement in the next; life is a race that we need to finish. Do we do what is right and Godly—since God is only Good—or do we defy God, give up our faith, and live in earthy enjoyment? 

Life is full of tests; how we handle and respond to them shapes who we are. Do we give each moment our all, or do we spiral down into a whirlpool of chaos? We all live our lives; each life affects the next through causality. Our choices should reflect that gravity of the situation; our choices shouldn't destroy other lives or throw stumbling blocks before them. 

Everyone views life's purpose through different perspectives and contexts; we all have different purposes and affairs. However, we all share the same fate: Will we choose Jesus and go to Heaven, or will we choose the world and go to Hell with the Prince of Darkness? Death is the great equalizer.

Should we care about life? Yes. Life isn't without purpose: You either believe in the purpose or you don't. If you don't recognize God as living, you could not see any meaning in life. Life is hard; people want to give up and leave the race set before them. However, through God, we gain proper perspective; we gain wisdom and knowledge. You would waste your life's potential if you threw it away. Life will never again exist as it is now.

Take Care, With Love Through God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost, 

Source(s): The Bible and my views.

is a question that comes from a mind that feels lost. It is a search for guidance. It is the desire to feel confident in what you are doing. You feel you need to know your purpose in life so that it can inform your decision-making process.

same energy as that dude in london yelling 'you can sue your parents for having you without your consent' lmaoooo

• j153e

As Sartre opined, authentic choice, making the best of your options, is wise.

Related:  "Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet;

"For Couples Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn.

• Liz

Life is a gift from God. How you use your life can determine the state of your mind, or lack of it.

• Shadow

I hear where you’re coming from when you say “people keep making more people” but I disagree with the part where you say “life is unnecessary” because life is an intentional existence. The point of life is to live it. You sound insensitive towards life since you don’t care. We all have feelings you know. I can sense you’re a sociopath. You don’t have any care. You probably only care about yourself and nobody else which is your problem. Where’s your sense of heart? You have none. Either you’ve been wronged or mistreated by others to make you an uncaring person.