Why does Beijing Joe wear a mask in an open spacious parking lot with no one within 30ft?

Is he hoping Donnie will contact the virus so he can say, 'I told you so?"

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

He really doesn't know where he is as demonstrated multiple times with him waving to empty fields and floors.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He's showing he is a leader, setting an example. Trump's rallies are full of people without masks. They should all be fined or jailed as threats to public safety

Attachment image
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

We don't KNOW SARS-CoV-2 because it is a novel/new virus and the CDC is routinely changing their guidlines to line up with new discoveries. 

In addition to close contact with infected people and contaminated surfaces, there is a possibility that spread of COVID-19 may also occur via airborne particles in indoor environments, in some circumstances BEYOND the 2 m (about 6 ft) range encouraged by social distancing recommendations.Jul 16, 2020

Then the CDC walked by a guideline it had already walked back. In short the 6 foot rule could easily be BS. With all those conflicting guidelines including those coming from WHO(I thought WHO was on first), which themselves are sometimes in contrast to CDC guidelines  tells me it's better to be safe than dead. 

Why? He wants to send a message that it's not embarrassing or silly to wear a mask when out in public even if at the moment there is nobody close to you. That's being responsible. That is teaching by example. That is being presidential. That is setting an example for the American people because we should be able to look to our government who should be leading by example and not to the chaotic BS Trump has been peddling. It'll just DISAPPEAR. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.