Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Why can’t the Jenner sisters and most other pale celebs love their skins instead of tanning so hard ?

It’s like they are ashamed of how light they are and seem embarrassed to walk out the door with out being heavily tanned. Is being light ugly?

I know why. It’s because they are so ridiculously primer paint white (or corpse white)  that they scare themselves when they look in the mirror. And of course it doesn’t just stop with the tan. They have to get fillers around the rims of their mouth (since they don’t have lips to begin with or speak of) breasts and butt to look remotely womanly. 

Genes lol

Because invariably some pale-skinned nationalities look like ancestors of Count Dracula, no less!. That said, I seriously dig Porcelain looking women. 

Why do people wear ties? It's literally just a flap of fabric to self-asphyxiate yourself with while you're working. 

I think it has to do with the Western (white) culture, which has an old belief that having a tan means wealth. Wealthy people have free time to take a vacation to sunny places.

Typical Asian culture believes that having pale white skin means that you are rich and not having to go out and work in the fields. I think it is the same way with many places in Africa and South America (having lighter skin is better than being dark). 

I give up. Why?