Every 2 or 4 years is political season, but actually 24/7/365 every year. You vote for your liars. I vote for mine. How did this develop?

Is the democRAT-mouthpiece Pravda-style media responsible for developing and pushing all these terrible choices? Four years ago; Shrillery? In 2000: Hair Sniff Joe? Really the best?? Maybe that's why the rest of the world rejects U.S.A.-style "democracy"...

The caliber of candidates we've been getting is owing to party corruption and the fact that the DNC and RNC rig everything to where no independent or third party can even get a foot in the door. As for the perpetual electioneering, this is the result of having a Presidential rather than a Parliamentary system. Not always knowing when election will be announced is one of the better things about the latter. 

• James

I agree that you vote for your liars and I vote for mine. I agree that the flawed electoral college (that’s why the rest of the world rejects U.S.A.-style "democracy)has to go. “Shrillery” was literally the most popular candidate in 2016, by almost 3 million votes, only in America can you get the most votes and still lose.