Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 1 month ago

Are most Americans on the side of Light or Darkness in the ongoing struggle between goid and evil?

• Liz

Practicing Christians walk in the path of light and shun the things of the dark. Jesus is closely identified with spiritual light. Indeed, he spoke of himself as “the light of the world” and said: “He that follows me will by no means walk in darkness, but will possess the light of life.” (John 8:12) This expression helps us to understand the central role Jesus has in conveying Jehovah’s truth to mankind. If we are to avoid the darkness and walk in God’s light, we must listen to all that Jesus says and follow closely his example and teachings as recorded in the Bible.

America has stole the "jews" of God

• j153e

Most Americans are good, decent people, but many of these are miseducated and misled.  Recent example:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-6WWMQezA

Youtube thumbnail

• John P

'Goid' - what is that?

Hopefully, most in the LIGHT, but not guaranteed 

Matthew 7:13. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in there at:

14. Because STRAIT is the gate, and NARROW is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.

hopefully on the side of light

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it" (Matthew 7:13-14).

"Many will say to me on that day, 'LORD, LORD, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'  (Matthew 7:22-23)!

“Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.” (Isaiah 5:14)!

• goink goink on the boink boink . Here  i'm gonna connect you with a 

Swedish Chef babeling VoRDdY VrdY Doe and the best part is he's a Muppet .

• .

They seem self-destructive.  

The prevalent mantra is that, "the solution to pollution is dilution".  

It sounds like an excuse for corruption and spreading blasphemy to me.