What's something less important than toilet paper?

hello Kittie decorations

• JJ

Newspaper. slightly less important since they are both fit for the toilet. 

Well about 4 months ago nothing was more important.

There is nothing more important then toilet paper

The roll that's left at the end.

How useless is that unless you have lots to make some kind of model or you recycle them otherwise they are a cardboard white elephant without the trunk and tusks of course.

But even that is of more use than one of the answers on here.

Pot pouri or incense. 

Toilet paper is used daily, the scent from dried flowers is something I could do without for ever.

Define less important. If you mean important to us who use it then it is fairly important. I would struggle to live without toilet paper but I could for example love without forks.

If you are saying it in the context as imortant as if it were a real being that had its own self worth, then I couldn't imagine being much lower than having to be toilet paper. Maybe a toilet brush? A condom?

Money because if you won the lotto how many friends would come out of the woodwork if ya get my point LG.

Ketchup as a condommint.

Mouth Wash an/or Deodorant

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks