Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Would you trust someone who worked at the bbc?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

No way Jose, there are still people in the higher echelons of management at the BBC that were there when a blind eye was be shown to Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris and David Hamilton and many more and you are correct not using caps for the bbc, it doesn't deserve them

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, probably, but I would never trust a bed-sitter angry troll.

Of course there are many at the bbc I would not be interested in, such as St Gary of Lie-niker.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Someone like Sir David Attenborough who was the Controller of BBC2? Probably not.

• 4 weeks ago

The BBC are busy fomenting COVID rebellion, all because they are jerks who like to drink in hipster bars and 'travel'.  I say shut them down now for public safety.  All staff given minimum redundancy terms.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Why not? The days of the BBC employing dodgy people like Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris and David Hamilton are long gone.

• JASON
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

To a certain extent. I used to trust them absolutely. I believe they never knowingly lie. But I now know they don't always tell you what's going on. They're starting to give hints about the covid conflict that's happening, but it is only hints, so if you have no idea about it you won't cotton on. 

• 4 weeks ago

Would you trust someone who couldn’t use capital letters? I’d be more inclined to trust someone who works for the BBC.

People work to pay for their lives. Just because you might not like their employer, doesn’t mean a person employed by them shares their values. Most people don’t have the luxury of hand picking who they work for.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.