My boss and I liked each other. We are not together now but the sense of guilt is. What should I do? Should I talk to my wife?

You have had a history of asking multiple questions about this same issue. If you are "not together now" with your boss, but still have problems with your own feelings about it, better to talk with either your religious leader or a therapist than to disclose such hurtful information to your wife. You may also need to take a good look at whether your marriage is in good shape or not, and whether you and she should go for marriage counseling. But be aware that many therapists will not keep your information from your wife, if you go together.If you were  happy at home, you would not have been developing feelings for someone else.

I think you should talk to your boss first of all. See how HE feels about the situation.

Yes if you want to ruin her life and dump all your guilt onto her.  You don't like your wife very much do you.  You would hurt her terribly just so you could then feel even more sorry for yourself for what you'd done to her.  What a wimp you actually are.  So you liked your boss and she liked you back.  How great.  It's over now (whatever IT is) so it's all in the past and instead of thanking your lucky stars that your wife never found out - you want to crow and boast about it to her.  What a sh**.  Live with your guilt.  That's your punishment.  Put the boot on the other foot.  Suppose you go home and your wife confesses to an affair that is now all over but she feels guilty and wants to clear her conscience.  How are you going to feel after that eh?

• lala

You are a married man 

so stop flirting and having sex with another woman 

or you will loose everyone and every thing 

Do not say a word to your wife 

it hurt so badly to be being cheated 

Introspect your actions. If the outcome of what you did makes you happy, then nothing else should bother you. However, you still owe your partner an apology. Talk with them one-on-one and support them. You are not the only one who is suffering in this but also your partner. Try reading ‘stress diaries’ written by Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh, it helped me shape my thinking this way.