Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If a virgin has sex with a virgin is that a recipe for disaster?

Will it go bad? I don't want to have a 'practice person' as so many people have suggested. Now I'm nervous.

My first partner was also a virgin, and it was about as good as a girl's first time could be.

Practice person? LOL ok whatever. That's insane.  If you're a girl the sex isn't going to be so great unless your physically sexually aroused.  If not, forget it.

• nalla

Well it will be over very quickly

It's not a recipe for anything.  Stop looking for the magic formula for a perfect relationship, because there's no such thing.  Whether you're a virgin or a used up tramp has nothing to do with how your next (or first) relationship will go or how it will end.

Relationships are whatever the people involved in them say they are, all of them go day by day, and nobody gets a guarantee.  Some couples break up after a few weeks, some break up after 40 years of marriage, some grow old and die in each others' arms.  There's no way of knowing what will happen next week, so there's definitely no way of knowing what will happen before you die.

Yeah I don't believe in having a 'practice person'. 

Just care about each other and be understanding that you are both breaking new ground and will make some mistakes but that it will be a growing and wonderful experience overall.

Source(s): My first girlfriend and I were both virgins
  • lala

NO 

In m y generation we were all virgin when we are getting married 

and our marriage last much longer than marriage of today 

which both partner had sex together 

and often with other people before they met the love of their life 

54 yrs of marriage