me asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

I encourage Americans to vote in person but to do early voting...and scrap vote by mail.  Get paper ballot if you can, agreed?

and go vote early, bring food water, even a pss bottle if you need it and a chair..... and double mask, goggles, hat and sanitizer..  Go Americans, we can  do this. Let us save our country from the natzee descendant.

In short, I agree with you. I wish I didn't have to, but it is what it is.

I live in CO and it kinda blows my mind that the rest of the country is having the problem it does with mail in voting. 

We have been doing it for almost a decade now and mail in voting can be totally fine. The thing is that you need to have the infrastructure for it, and that takes time to set up. 

However, we have known that we'd be dealing with an election during a pandemic since early summer (at the latest), and the other states could have easily gotten set up for the November election. But other states still just managed to f*ck things up anyways. They had examples of how to do mail in voting properly and plenty of time to get the necessary infrastructure in place, but they just decided to do their own thing and f*ck it up badly.

In short, if you live in a state that has only implemented mail in voting for this election and you want your vote to count, then go and vote in person.

That's the plan! And take your seniors and new voters with you.