Falling in love?

So one of my friends admitted to falling in love with me. Is that my fault cuz i feel guilty cuz i dont feel the same

Guilt is for criminals and it's not a crime to feel differently about someone than they feel about you.  Don't date people just because they like you if you're not interested.  That's a set up for feeling trapped. 

Remaining friends on good terms is the best way to go about things. I know, some people have meltdowns if we don't date them, but i guess it's the dynamics of feeling something toward another person which makes us feel like getting to know them better -- or not.

You aren't obligated to like or love anyone. Tell them you don't feel the same and they can choose to continue the friendship and move on, or they can be petty and do the opposite. But your feelings are your feelings and nothing can change it. 

It's ok that you don't feel the same. You can't force it. Doesn't mean you won't fall in the love with them in the future, but let them know you can't reciprocate so they can get over it more quickly and not waste time pining for you.