Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

What should I do?

I recently updated my will.  I was discussing it with my sister who told me that she does not want to be in the same will with my brother because of his ignoring behaviors. She continued to say that she does not want me to cut him off but she said that I can not include her.  I am very upset with this conversation for obvious reasons. What should I do?  Is there anyway I can separate them in my will so that they dont have to interact with each other?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I’d tell your sister to shove it. If you die, she should be more concerned about what your wishes are than keeping up some petty fight with your brother. She’s being incredibly selfish to expect you to rewrite your will so she doesn’t have to speak to your brother. The good thing is you won’t have to deal with the drama because you’ll be dead. If she wants to be a bratty baby, just leave her out of the will entirely. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

thats up to you how you want to do it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You need to shut up about your will, leave it as it is. Its your will, not hers. together or not on the same will, still has the same results, I never heard of separate wills, I do not even know how it can even be done.

• 1 month ago

You could always cough up whatever her inheritance would be right now, and then go on with your life if it bothers you so much.

Your sister sounds a bit childish

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • dman63
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That’s petty and stupid.  Whatever issues she has with your brother, she doesn’t get to tell you how to set up YOUR will.  Tell her to mind her own business.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.