Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

There not to kind on religious freedom or the 4th amendment either 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Look up the word liberal, stupid.

• 1 month ago

Why are you so stupid you use the straw man fallacy?

• 1 month ago

Mostly because they can't compete in the arena iof ideas, which is the reason you've seen so much violence in the streets this summer . Civilized people express themselves with verbally with dialogue, while barbarians do the same by physically harming others . And believe me, they'll quickly prove me right by swiftly removing this answer .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Matt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

because they are triggered by facts and dissenting views

• 1 month ago

I think you have things backward.  It's wack old uncle donnie who yells "Fake news!" every time something bad is revealed about him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because it's twisted  to allow hate speech....and i don't want to see   the next generations of humanity,  hating others becasue of these disgusting examples....hate speech is inherently verbal racism  go on i dare you to try to explain how it's not?...which should never be entertained, rather exterminated..capiche?...got it now or we still playing the dumb ignoramus?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The only people attacking free speech is Trump and repubs. Attacking the media is a good example.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't. I hate racist propaganda and false information from conspiracy theorists. 

I claim that hate speech and lies don't have to be respected just because they're legal. 

There's a difference. 

Source(s): This this does not mean all conservatives are racists and consparicy theorists. I'm discussing racists and consparicy theorists, not conservatives.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Marxist indoctrination.    

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.