Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Wny do Liberals hate free speech ?

There not to kind on religious freedom or the 4th amendment either 

Look up the word liberal, stupid.

Why are you so stupid you use the straw man fallacy?

Mostly because they can't compete in the arena iof ideas, which is the reason you've seen so much violence in the streets this summer . Civilized people express themselves with verbally with dialogue, while barbarians do the same by physically harming others . And believe me, they'll quickly prove me right by swiftly removing this answer .

• Matt

because they are triggered by facts and dissenting views

I think you have things backward.  It's wack old uncle donnie who yells "Fake news!" every time something bad is revealed about him.

because it's twisted  to allow hate speech....and i don't want to see   the next generations of humanity,  hating others becasue of these disgusting examples....hate speech is inherently verbal racism  go on i dare you to try to explain how it's not?...which should never be entertained, rather exterminated..capiche?...got it now or we still playing the dumb ignoramus?

The only people attacking free speech is Trump and repubs. Attacking the media is a good example.

I don't. I hate racist propaganda and false information from conspiracy theorists. 

I claim that hate speech and lies don't have to be respected just because they're legal. 

There's a difference. 

Source(s): This this does not mean all conservatives are racists and consparicy theorists. I'm discussing racists and consparicy theorists, not conservatives.

Marxist indoctrination.