Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Boyfriend knows I look at all his social media accounts and yet still doesn’t get really mad, is that a good sign?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Why would he get mad about that?  You must have issues.

• 1 month ago

It’s great that he isn’t bothered by it, but it’s questionable why he doesn’t mind someone invading his privacy. I’m also wondering why you do it if he’s obviously not hiding anything...

• J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It sounds like he has nothing to hide. But why would anyone want to be with someone who snoops through their private messages? I think social media is stupid, but I could never date a guy who checks my phone and reads my texts. Relationships should be based on trust. I think jealous, insecure behavior is such a huge turn off. If you can’t trust your man, why are you with him? If you trusted him, you wouldn’t be snooping in his social media. 

• 1 month ago

If he doesn't care, why are you still looking? Sounds like he has nothing to hide and obviously trusts you, so you should trust him too. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Eh.

If he has nothing to hide that is a good thing. 

• Maybe he just doesn't care that much.  Maybe he has a burner account.  

• Embery
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No, social media is ridiculous and unnecessary.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you don't work out and then in the future he gets a girlfriend who is kind to him and doesn't sift through all his stuff, how are you going to feel about what kind of girlfriend you've been? It's a good sign he has nothing to hide, but you need to have a life and not be with someone you don't trust. 

Source(s): Personal experience. It's not worth being with someone you can't trust
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.