What motivated/is motivating you to start getting fit?

Where'd you guys start, and where you are now? What was your biggest motivator? Did you experience any setbacks or feel discouraged at any point?

Just some general questions! I'm finally getting tired of feeling tired, I want to treat my body with more care, and I'd like to fit into my favorite shirt again. That, and I'm suddenly interested in the idea of bodybuilding. Why? Idk, looks fun lol. I'd love to be my tiny 5'2 self and buff asf.

I only will do it if I can exercise unseen. 

Because I want to

I was always bullied at school. every day for years and i tell people it was that that motivated me to get into bodybuilding and to a degree it was. BUT, the main reason was at the swimming pool, I never had the strength to lift myself out of the pool, so I had to use the stairs.

Bodybuilding and Isshynru Karate changed me for the better. Now I play rugby too and Nobody starts on me unless they are very very drunk lol

Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee