I fixed what was broken so is it safe to break it again?
- 1 month agoFavourite answer
I would not advise it Michael, unless it is not too important to you. I once had a broken heart and I fixed it but I will make sure it never breaks again.
Thank you for the F/A x
- Laughing BOYLv 74 weeks ago
Just don't FIX any of my FIXED horse RACES!!!.......😂😂😂😂
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Yes,but anvils don't stay glued together for long.
- CelifrogLv 61 month ago
Only if you're paying for the damages and it's done with consent! <:D
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- susanLv 71 month ago
As long as you can fix it again, then go for it.
- Mrs HLv 71 month ago
Depends on how good you are at fixing things and whether it belongs to me or not
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
well, as long as you have the skills to fix again..............break away!