Are you different than you were in high school?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Aside from having more life experience, no. My personality is pretty much the exact same.

• 1 month ago

Yes, in some ways. I am obese now, and not underweight or normal, but have access to more food, money, clothes, kind family, land , transportation, medicine, healthy opportunities, understanding of God, etc. and less to people who don’t or can’t care and do wicked things. I am more sure who I am intended to be. I am not trying to make a name or make rich who has no care for what is eternal. I don’t have to listen to my parents fighting or pray my siblings and I and my parents are safe from violence (other than normal prayers). If I am hurt in romance it is with my spouse for a time and not my old dumb dreams as a teen. People enjoyed teasing me and doing wrong to me still, but no one can get those reactions anymore that once came from being embarrassed or concerned for why they did it. I used to worry all guys are a certain way. Now a guy has confirmed it. I used to worry I could not be a certain way, but God says, who cares?

• 1 month ago

No, I think I am still the same 

• Matt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no, exactly the same

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

For me being that high school was when Reagan was president, way different.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.