How can a victim get no contact order bond condition dropped?

We are both minors and the accused was charged with assault and something with choking. 


We live in Canada 

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    The option doesn't exist to a minor.  Your parents/legal guardian would need to petition the court that made the original order to change it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.