Some people have told me the Coronavirus may never go alway and that scares the hell out me is that true?

I’m not sure if I could live this way for the rest of my life 😔

Viruses never "go away"  once created and released. 

They are handled with vaccines and eventually herd immunity. 

What we can hope for......is that we get it under control, one day, and get back to some kind of normalcy. 

Viruses and illness has been around since the beginning of human history . It is only into the 20th century that we have been able to stop some of them in their tracks but they will come back if people stop getting vaxinated for them . I think I read that in ancient Rome plague was an almost constant thing for 15 years . People need to and must start to live life as normal or as near to normal as they can . Go to cafes and resturants , go shopping . I decided right from the beginning that I would carry on as normally as possible within the rules , first I stayed to my local villages but as the towns opened up I started to go to town . I have to wear a mask in the shops and other public buildings but not in the street.

• Jess C

Last I heard there was 28 new cases. That was updated yesterday but that's only in Victoria, Australia. And it is going down everyday as we are in stage 2/stage 4 lockdown.

People in the US don't seem to be going through a lockdown... are people allowed to go out there?

get used to it, buttercup.

"Democrats want us scared stupid so we stay home and buy TV dinners."

Not much challenge to scare someone like you stupid.

You can stay locked in your Mom's basement or " off " yourself if the chance of catching the flu is more than you can cope with .

As long as the devil is in the WH it will remain. It will magically disappear once the therapeutic Cool headed Biden takes over.

Even viruses that never go away eventually mutate in a way that's no longer able to infect humans. 

This is proven in covids existence itself as it went from bats to humans. But we'll have a vaccine before then. 

• Sally

No viruses go away.  We just learn to contain, treat and manage them, and sometimes we get vaccines. Don't know if you get the flu shot every year, but that is a vaccine that allows us to manage the common forms of flu.  That's just one example.

Democrats want us scared stupid so we stay home and buy TV dinners.