Where to put "even"?

A) I don't know his business.  I don't even know his name.

B) I don't know his business.  I don't know even his name.

Which do you think is more natural sentence?  I'm studying English.  Thank you.

• RP

The first is best. The problem with the second is that "even" is out of place.

The first one is better here.  the idea is that not only do I not know his business, I don't know anything about him, not even his name (as an example of something you would be expected to know if you knew anything at all). 

• John P

A is natural in British English. Await answers from Americans etc.

I have noticed in recent years many questions and answers on this site using 'even' in ways which I find strange. They seem to be from native speakers of English, but they use 'even' in sentences in which I would not even think of using 'even', or they use 'even' at strange positions in sentences.

the first one sounds better

A is more natural. It flows better. It is how the majority of people would say it, it's the normal way.