Is Trump and the Trump Organization planning on buying Foxnews, once he's done with his presidency ?

It would be an interesting event if they did. I have wondered why Trump and company never did get into broadcasting before, not just news. I am not a Trump fan, but I think he would have been good at it.

• If that makes you feel better in some way....sure, why not.

• xg6

Trump doesn't have as much money as he claims so he couldn't afford Fox News, however OAN, a station the nobody watches but that loves Trump, is something he can afford

I don't think the murdoch Chillunz are planning on selling it until they run it in the ground some more.

Fox has been drifting to the left ever since papa Rupert retired,.

Gox now has some competition in the form of newsmax and One America. So they better be careful.

The Trump organization better start stealing a lot more money if that is their plan. 

With what money?

• ?

He will name it Trump news and show the same footage as RT news every day

no he will not he will buy oann

• Matt

Trump couldn’t afford to buy Fox News...