Is your Home State considered “Red State” or “Blue State”?

How do they vote where you’re from? Do people typically vote Democrat or Republican? 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Unfortunately our state is blue. They will vote for a mannequin if it has a D on it's forehead.  The state has no hope and that taxes are out of site, people are begging to get out but cannot sell their property to leave.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's blue. That's why I left. Vote Republican

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm a Minnesotan.  It's been a blue state for a fairly long time but this year it's a swing state.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am not sure, but judging from the rioting & looting & arson downtown, & the brand-new Antifa autonomous zone, & the massive numbers of tents & fecal matter under every single overpass, & the horrific COVID sweep thru the senior citizen homes I am guessing its a "Blue State" ?  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I live in one of the United States of America.  United we stand, divided we fall.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm from California, extrapolate as you will. 

• 1 month ago

THE ONE IN GREW UP IN WAS A RED STATE BUT HAS BECOME A BLUE STATE WHICH IS WHY I LEFT IT.  THE ONE I AM IN NOW IS A RED STATE AND WILL LIKELY REMAIN A RED STATE

• 1 month ago

Where I live people live in fear and are consumed by "white guilt". You tell me.

• 1 month ago

Where I grew up voted 93% for Her Turn in 2016. IOW, conformity be their thang.

Where I last lived and where I live now are middle-of-the-road, 50/50 type places.

IOW, they're full of normal people, and what a breath of fresh air that has been! lol

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Right now, it is a blue state.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.