Is your Home State considered “Red State” or “Blue State”?

How do they vote where you’re from? Do people typically vote Democrat or Republican? 

Unfortunately our state is blue. They will vote for a mannequin if it has a D on it's forehead.  The state has no hope and that taxes are out of site, people are begging to get out but cannot sell their property to leave.

It's blue. That's why I left. Vote Republican

• Jeff D

I'm a Minnesotan.  It's been a blue state for a fairly long time but this year it's a swing state.

I am not sure, but judging from the rioting & looting & arson downtown, & the brand-new Antifa autonomous zone, & the massive numbers of tents & fecal matter under every single overpass, & the horrific COVID sweep thru the senior citizen homes I am guessing its a "Blue State" ?  

I live in one of the United States of America.  United we stand, divided we fall.

I'm from California, extrapolate as you will. 

THE ONE IN GREW UP IN WAS A RED STATE BUT HAS BECOME A BLUE STATE WHICH IS WHY I LEFT IT.  THE ONE I AM IN NOW IS A RED STATE AND WILL LIKELY REMAIN A RED STATE

Where I live people live in fear and are consumed by "white guilt". You tell me.

Where I grew up voted 93% for Her Turn in 2016. IOW, conformity be their thang.

Where I last lived and where I live now are middle-of-the-road, 50/50 type places.

IOW, they're full of normal people, and what a breath of fresh air that has been! lol

• Kathy

Right now, it is a blue state.